How to Download TikTok Video on Mac & Windows
TikTok has quickly risen to prominence as one of the most widely used video-sharing platforms worldwide. The reason for this is obvious: both the software and the videos themselves are very simple to make. TikTok videos have recently become more popular than their counterparts on Instagram and Facebook.
If you’re a regular user of the video sharing app TikTok, you’ve no doubt been subjected to a steady diet of similar content on your mobile device. You’ll need a smartphone and access to the internet in order to see those films, though. What if you can download TikTok videos you like from any creator or hashtags on your PC? Doesn’t that pique your curiosity? In this piece, I’ll show you how to save TikTok video on your Mac or Windows.
Part 1: How to Download TikTok Video on Mac?
There is a plethora of online tools that claim to be able to save TikTok video, the vast majority of these services either don’t operate as advertised or are too unstable to be used regularly. We discovered this fantastic program called Videodownloaded.com that will automate all of work for you. The Videodownloaded TikTok downloader is a useful service that doesn’t charge for the service, no matter how many videos from TikTok you want to save. Videodownloaded also functions correctly on all devices provided you’re using a web browser like Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
The TikTok video downloader supported the downloading of all videos on the platform in a variety of video (MP4, AVI, WEBM, MOV, WMV, RMVB, MKV, 3GP) and audio formats (MP3). It’s also the most reliable service for converting videos from TikTok to MP4 online. Of course, if you’re Indonesian, you may call it “descargar video TikTok MP4“.
Here is the the step-by-step guide on how to use Videodownloaded to download TikTok videos:
- Videodownloaded is the place to go if you want to download TikTok video to your computer, as Tiktok.com does not support this feature.
- The service may be used by anybody with access to the internet, a browser. Copy a valid TikTok video URL, all entered into a text box on the website.
- You can switch between video and audio formats for the video by tapping the format button.
- After the TikTok video has finished processing, you can download it without a watermark.
Part 2: How to Download TikTok Video on Windows?
On Windows, EaseUS Video Downloader could be your best bet for downloading TikTok videos. You can download unlimited TikTok movies in high-quality MP4, MP3, or WAV with this application. Except an additional download option, this software is functionally identical to the web-based TikTok video downloader. What this implies is that you may watch, share, comment on, and even download videos without having to install any additional software. In addition to TikTok Several well-known websites including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook are also supported by the tool. EaseUS Video Downloader offers the ability to convert videos from TikTok to GIFs and MP3s. You can also download TikTok videos in MP4 with the best quality.
Here is how to download TikTok on Windows via EaseUS Video Downloader:
- Open the EaseUS Video Downloader program first and select “Quick Search” from the program’s menu bar.
- Paste the TikTok’s URL into the search bar and hit “Search”. After that, the video with a “Download” button will play; hit the button to start the download.
- After deciding on an output format (MP4, GIF, MP3, or WAV), click “Download.”
- Lastly, this tool will begin the conversion process and eventually download the converted item to your computer.
You can save TikTok video on your Mac or Windows via any one of these techniques, regardless of whether or not your video is available for downloading. But before you do that, you should make sure you are familiar with the Intellectual Property Policy of TikTok so that you won’t run into any issues with infringing on copyrights.